(Providing Learning Atmosphere through Coaching & Encouragement)
The P.L.A.C.E. is a drop-in tutorial lab where students can connect with peers, tutors and other GRCC staff. In The P.L.A.C.E., students can focus on achieving their academic and personal goals. This is an environment dedicated to supporting students who are enrolled in the following classes:
- CIS 003
- EN 097
- MA 095, 096, 097
- MA 098 (Summer 2016 semester only)
- PY 100
- RD 097, 098
Students enrolled in these courses are welcome to stop by The P.L.A.C.E. any time during open hours — No appointment necessary!
- Textbooks for P.L.A.C.E. use
- Friendly tutors and staff
- Computer stations
- Dictionaries & thesauruses
- “Take a book, leave a book” student library
- Math worksheets, conversion sheets, and study materials
- English grammar and sentence structure worksheets and study materials
- Large white boards and markers
- Notebook size white boards
- Pens, pencils, scrap paper
Learning Center Building, room 234
Fall 2016 Schedule
(Aug. 29 through Dec. 16, 2016)
Monday - Thursday: 9 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.